Fingertec TCMS Time Attendance Software
The TCMS V2 is a comprehensive and powerful management tool designed exclusively for FingerTec’s fingerprint, facial, and card system terminals. The TCMS V2 centralizes, stores and manages all the time attendance information extracted from connected FingerTec terminals to create an easily-managed and networked attendance solution, simplifying human resources tasks and thus reducing labor costs of an organization.
The TCMS V2 comes fully loaded with powerful features that allow users to automate time attendance tracking, and is able to generate many different attendance reports for further analysis or for integration with a third-party
software. Suitable for SMEs, the TCMS V2 is also capable of handling large employee bases as it is able to connect to a maximum of 999 FingerTec terminals over an IP network to keep up with your company’s growth over time.
Minimum System Requirements:-
- Pentium III 450Mhz or above
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 256MB of RAM or more
- Dot Matrix Printer/Laser Printer
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP,
- At least 100MB free disk space
- Player CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- Hard Disk Drive, CD ROM Drive
- Video Super VGA 1024 X 768 or higher with 256 colors